Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Ruffle Pant

I don't know about you, but who can resist an adorable pair of ruffle pants for your daughter?  I love them!  But I don't love the price that some companies sell them for!  So, I found a tutorial, made a pattern and got to sewing.  This is the first pair that I made. They are not perfect, but what's perfect anyway!  I'm just excited to be able to create something new.  The t-shirt is from Hobby Lobby and I had someone do the applique on it for me.  Got any good sewing tips for me?  Please pass them along!

3 comments:

  1. You did such a great job! I love ruffles and polka dots. The applique is a really nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! I love the polka-dots!

    The whole outfit is super cute! I'm thinking you've got a lucky little girl who is going to love wearing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete