Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fun Crafting & Cooking!!

It seems like the whirlwind from Christmas still has not slowed down!  Between family activities, work, and projects on my "wanna do" list I have not slowed down.  But, I must say it has been fun and I hope it continues to stay that way.  So without further ado, here are some of my recent endevors..
                                             
My Fun and Spunky apron!  I LOVE IT!! I don't know that I will EVER make another one though!  It was tough to make it reversible.



YUMMY Chocolate & Strawberry Cake Truffles!!!  The recipie I used can be found here:  http://www.bakerella.com/red-velvet-cake-balls/  You can use a variety of cake mixes and frosting.  We used chocolate cake and chocolate frosting for one and strawberry cake and vanilla frosting for the others!  They are so fun to make with the kids, even young ones can crumble the cake!!

Valentine's Dinner Decor!  We converted our Dining room into the Brown's Sunny Restaurante` for our family Valentine dinner!! So much fun! 

My current project for a friend....ADORABLE ruffle pants!! Her daughter picked out the fabric!
Huuummmm?  Wonder what I will work on next?  Happy Crafting and Cooking!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Valentine's Dinner idea! What a great way to include the kids! Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you'll visit often! Im your newest follower:)

    Angie @ http://inmysparetime2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete